My Clean Beauty Five-Minute Face
A Five-Minute Face for Summer
Summer is just around the corner and, for Steven and I, that means a slew of weekend trips away from the city. Summer always seems to fill up so quickly, doesn't it? With all the packing, catching flights, buying birthday presents, and making the perfect Napa itinerary - to say nothing of working full time at a tech start up and posting too many pictures of my dog - perfecting my "5 Minute Face" has never been more important.
But, as always, I refuse to sacrifice safety for speed, so finding non-toxic, cruelty-free, clean beauty products that are effective and beautiful was my top priority.
I've already talked about my favorite beach vacation beauty products, but for this look, I was going for something a little extra but just as easy.
I don't want to spend 15 minutes on my makeup every morning. I've got a train to catch and a vacation responder to set up in my inbox.
My Clean Beauty Five-Minute Routine
Here are the six products I use for my five-minute face.
1. Base Layer - It's summer, so SPF is a must and dewey skin is a close second. The Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer is the perfect way to accomplish both in one. I wear shade #1 and apply with my fingers or beauty sponge, depending on how late I'm running.
2. Concealer - When it comes to concealer, I want something quick and effective to help brighten up my under eyes and mask any blemishes. I love this concealer pen because it's SO easy to apply and easy to toss in my bag for any last minute touch ups. The warmth of your hands blends the product seamlessly so I apply this with my fingers too.
3. Brows - I will always, always make time for brows, even back when I still had a two-step process to fill in and then set in place. But with this Brilliant Brow Gel, I can do both at the same time. I use the shade "dark" to match my hair color and apply with the perfectly petit applicator brush for better precision.
4. Mascara - When I'm rushing out the door to my next meeting, I don't have time for three coats of mascara with drying time in between, (which is the key to multiple coats btw). This Volumizing Mascara only needs one coat to pump up my lash game and help open up my naturally smaller eyes. Plus, it's completely free of all the toxic junk found in most mascaras sold today.
5. Blush - I'm having a real moment with blush this summer; I'm always going for that sun-kissed look. And I can't stop using this satin powder blush in Nectar. It's the perfect peachy shade for summer with the right amount of pigment. A sweep over the apples of the cheeks (and one on each eyelid for an extra pop) and I'm good to go.
6. Lips - Last but not least, I throw on this lip gloss to pull it all together. And let me just say - I HATED lip gloss for a long time because it always felt so thick and sticky. This formula somehow isn't either, but instead gives a hydrating, glossy glow that looks effortless. My favorite shade is Bellini, which seems fitting.
And that's it!
Six products, five minutes, zero toxins, one happy girl.
The Best Part?
You can get ALL SIX of these products (customized to your shades and styles) for just $150 through this link!
Why not start off your summer with the perfect Clean Beauty kit?
Have other questions about customizing your clean beauty routine? Fill out this quick questionnaire and get free, personalized clean beauty recommendations.
** This post may contain affiliate links that provide a small commission to me at no extra cost to you. But my brand is my baby, so I'll never recommend anything I don't use and love!